– Unfortunatley due to stretching ourselfs to thin last year with the shear size of the collection area we have decided to make it smaller so we will only be collecting xmas trees in the below postcode areas.
S1, S2, S3, S4, S5, S6, S7, S8, S9, S10, S11, S12, S13, S14, S17, S18, S20, S21 and S35
– To all our lovely customers who have booked to have their Christmas Trees collected by JM Groundcare & Berry’s Trees and Gardens Ltd, our collection policy is as follows. We aim to collect all Christmas Trees from the 7th to the 14th of January. We kindly ask that you leave your tree in a convenient place where we can see it and collect it from the 7th of January. If we have not collected your tree by the 14th of January, please get in touch, but until then please rest assured that we will be collecting within this time frame.
– We only take bookings for collections via the website. If you have a special request and cannot find the information you need on this website, then please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or send a message via our Facebook page.
– Please follow the guidelines in the ‘The process’ section. Your Tree must be out for collection by 7th January. We will endeavour to have all trees collected by 14th January, however we will post updates through the Facebook page if any complications arise with meeting this deadline.
– The amount donated to the charity will be confirmed after the operation has been completed. There is no fixed amount per tree. The costs of the operation are deducted but our aim is always to maximise this figure by minimising costs as much as possible.